[bksvol-discuss] Re: My record has disappeared i.e., I've been erased smile

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 00:54:40 -0600

To add to what you're experiencing, Cindy, my own 'checked out' books list no longer lists the books I really have checked out. It shows me as having checked out a book that I didn't checkout which is a book that someone else is working on.

I've sent an email to volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx about what's going on with my account and what I can see on the books in process list that's wonky. I hope they respond quickly tomorrow, at least to let us know that they've heard there's a problem and are working on it.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 2/18/2016 12:41 AM, Judy s. wrote:

Hi Cindy,

It isn't just you. I just took a look at the "books in process" queue and something is very wrong. Most of the books for everyone show up as being checked out, but the proofreader field is empty. I suggest you email volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and tell them what's going on with your books so they know there's a problem with the site.