[bksvol-discuss] Re: My preferred complete scanning and proofreading process

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

Mayrie, I do what you do,too,except that  I do the Italics and bold  as I
proofread. The only other thing that I do is to cut the front pages, i.e,
cover, title page and copyright page and paste them on a blank so they won't be
cganged to Times New Roman. Then when I'finished changing the rest of the book
I paste those pages back where they belong.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm