[bksvol-discuss] Re: My novel is finished!!!!

  • From: Natalia Sulca <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:44:25 -0400

OOh! You're a writer! Congrats on finishing, I'm sure it must've been extremely
hard work. What's your Novel about?
Happy Reading,

Nati
Now Reading Dreamland by Sarrah Dessen

________________________________

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:41:28 -0700
From: hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: 21acresgarden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
HistoricalNovelSociety@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; hns-ps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
IAG-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; selfpublishedHF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ST-advisory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] My novel is finished!!!!

I will be uploading it to the publisher in the next few days.

Let's see.. it just took me 27 months...

I will keep you posted on when it is available.   Probably late summer, will be
on Amazon.

An Involuntary King: A Tale of Anglo Saxon England
By Nan Hawthorne

His father dead at a usurper's hands, the new young king must prove himself in
spite of his own self-doubt.  Through years of setbacks and misfortunes, he
struggles on, while his queen, the love of his life, is relentlessly pursued by
a dark sensual mercenary.

http://crislicland.blogsspot.com

--
Cordially,

Nan Hawthorne, co-owner
medieval-novels.com (tm)
Your source for novels set  between 500-1600 AD all over the world.
http://www.medieval-novels.com

Authors!  List your books!