[bksvol-discuss] Re: My novel is available now!

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 16:48:16 -0400

The address for subscribing and unsubscribing does not always work properly Ann.

I experienced the address not working properly in July. The user sounds frustrated. I too was frustrated and had to get lots of help unsubscribing.

E.

At 04:38 PM 9/9/2008, you wrote:
Hi all,

Well, the name of the list is right in the subject line. The list is for volunteers for Bookshare. What's your problem, Chuck. Want to unsub? Well, let me see now. I suppose you never bothered to keep the email you got when you subbed to this list. Here, try this. It will probably work. The info is at the bottom of each and every message you get from this list. Sheesh, don't people read these days, or even listen to an entire message?

put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.

Sorry folks, I'm being grumpy, but one thing that irritates me in this world is people who categorically refuse to use their common sense!
God gives it to them, and they flat-out refuse to use it!

Now, Chuck, if you've tried to unsub, and you can't, then the info on how to reach the listowner is at the end of this message. You will get help if you write the listowner.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring