[bksvol-discuss] Re: My nickel's worth--quality control

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:01:41 -0500

I agree and plan to slow down myself, and spend a lot more time
cleaning up before submitting. I agree also with what Cindy said with
regard to validating. Why not spend time that we would have spent
scanning, cleaning up instead. Submit books the way that we would want
them to look after validation, and then if somebody doesn't download
them within a week or so, validate them ourselves. Submit say five
good clean copies rather than ten copies that we haven't gone through
ourselves. At least until we've placed a dent in this ever growing
list.

Pam