[bksvol-discuss] Re: My nickel's worth--quality control

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:33:43 -0500

Yes,  a slight rewording of the guidelines is in order.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/20/2004 10:19 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: My nickel's worth--quality control

And this disturbs me a great deal. Perhaps originally this was important
as
they were trying to build up a library, but I hope they will now rethink
their priorities. I for one won't even read a book that is rated good
because I know it will have a lot of errors.