[bksvol-discuss] Re: My nickel's worth--quality control

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:56:04 -0400

For me, if it is a book I am interested in I will read it through on the
Braillenote before offering it up to Bookshare.  But for a book I am not
really interested in, I am going to take Guiddo's method of checking things
out and leave the read through up to the validator.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe