[bksvol-discuss] My book requests to the Wish List.

  • From: Tomoko Miles <seisha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:19:58 -0800

Dear submitters:
I currently put book requests to the Wish List. I want to proofread them by myself. If someone scans a book, please hold for my name. I wish someone is interested in these books.
Below are my book requests.

A Healing Family by Kenzabro Oe. I think a city library has this book.

Louis Kincaid Thrillers by P. J. Parish. These are ten series of the book. Number 1, 2, 4, 8, and 10 are in the Bookshare correction. I want to read any of the others.
Thank you,
Tomoko Miles