[bksvol-discuss] Re: My article needs a title

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:58:47 -0700

Hello Anastasia

I would love to read it. Send it to

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katie Hill

Expand your wealth at: www.838gold.com

"Come to the edge"

"We can't; we will fall"

"Come to the edge"

"We can't; We're afraid"

"Come to the edge"

And they came.

And he pushed them.

And they flew.

- Anonomous

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anastasia
Saridakis
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 7:17 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] My artical needs a title

Hi All
I am writing an artical for the Braille Forum on bookshare. It has the basic
who what where when and why questions answered as well as statistis about
the site and of course its benifits. I am having a hard time coming up with
a name for it. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me think of a
name for it. I know I didn't give you a lot to go on bbut if you would like
to read it and give me an idea. I'd appriciate it. I was thinking of either:
A Library by the blind for the blind  or
A Library thats out of site
or A Dream come true for blind readers

any other suggestions would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks so much
Anastasia
P. S. The artical will be emailed to the editor a week from today.

  _____

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt
=39663/*http:/voice.yahoo.com>  call rates.