[bksvol-discuss] Re: My artical needs a title

  • From: Ann Byington <abyington@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:16:26 -0500

Anastasia,

How about: "Become a Booksharian and Make Those Scanning Hours Count for More Than Just You".

hth
AnnAt 09:16 PM 8/1/2006, you wrote:

Hi All
I am writing an artical for the Braille Forum on bookshare. It has the basic who what where when and why questions answered as well as statistis about the site and of course its benifits. I am having a hard time coming up with a name for it. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me think of a name for it. I know I didn't give you a lot to go on bbut if you would like to read it and give me an idea. I'd appriciate it. I was thinking of either:
A Library by the blind for the blind or
A Library thats out of site
or A Dream come true for blind readers

any other suggestions would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks so much
Anastasia
P. S. The artical will be emailed to the editor a week from today.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.