[bksvol-discuss] Re: My artical needs a title

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:28:21 -0700 (PDT)

I liked the first title you came up with--the one you
posted originally. I think it was something like a
Library without Walls.

I know you're writing this for the Blind Forum, but
bookshare is for other types of disabilities, so
titles like the ones below are a little restrictive, I
think.

JMO

Cindy