[bksvol-discuss] My artical needs a title

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:16:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All
I am writing an artical for the Braille Forum on bookshare. It has the basic
who what where when and why questions answered as well as statistis about the
site and of course its benifits. I am having a hard time coming up with a name
for it. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me think of a name for it.
I know I didn't give you a lot to go on bbut if you would like to read it and
give me an idea. I'd appriciate it. I was thinking of either:
A Library by the blind for the blind  or
A Library thats out of site
or A Dream come true for blind readers

any other suggestions would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks so much
Anastasia
P. S. The artical will be emailed to the editor a week from today.