[bksvol-discuss] Re: My apologies to Roger.

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 23:59:26 -0700

Oh, dialog; yes, I've fixed books s where the scanner didn't hit return to
put the next speaker in a sepaate paragraph. It's very hard to do without
reading the file; one really can't do a find, and scanning (I mean with the
eye) to find the dialgue and put in the return is difficult; it's much
easier to read and fix it that way. I'mhappy to do it, Roger, but if
youwant to take the book back, just let me know. However, as I said, I know
of no easy way to do it, and if I were you I  know I'd not want to reread a
book I've already read. Just let me know.

I have it on my list of things to do as soon as I clear up the 4-5 books I
have in my pile.
Cindy

If anyone else wants to do it, let me know. I won't be offended if you take
it; I have stuff to do and don't want to be a hog.
Cindy