[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Scans on Step 1

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:00:43 -0500

This message is making me worry about accidentally reading one of these books and finding out that someone "fixed" a book into readability where the actual phrasing in the book was arrived at through guessing--albeit very educated guessing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>