[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Scans on Step 1

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 02:09:12 -0800 (PST)

I've added the three in your second paragraph to my
list of books to validate if they're still on the
download list when I'm finished with what I have now.
Three are fairly short, but one is very long. However,
I can download the books if they're still there once I
finish and upload some.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/