[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Maggie, by Richard King

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 00:11:12 -0800 (PST)

Oh, I'm glad you just called me Cindy--I only use the
Grandma or G. to make it clear because there are so
many Cindys. smile

And I'm glad you re-requested. It shows you haven't
forgotten about it and still want it. I wasn't sure if
the original request came from you or if someone else
wanted it, too, and I thought mentioning both might
spur someone to scan it. I think it's more likely that
a submitter will select a book to scan if he/she
doesn't think the requester as forgotten about it and
also if he/she knows tht person is willing to validate
the book.

It sounds like an interesting book and got good
reviews.

Cindy