[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Guy Barbaro question

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:18:25 EDT

Go to the book's detail page and click the link for making a quality
report. Then make the quality report.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] My Guy Barbaro question
Date:
7/13/2009 10:15:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I know this book is already in the collection. The quality is excellent,
but there is one thing about it that just really bugs me. Through out
pretty much the entire book, it has Barbara instead of Barbaro. My best
guess is that this was caused by a spell check tool. It doesn't really
need to be rescanned, just reproofed, so as to fix that particular
issue. I'd be willing to do it, if some one could tell me how to go
about this.
Thanks,

Melissa

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585090x1201462820/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=JulyExcfooterNO62)