[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Guy Barbaro question

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:27:31 -0500

Thanks, now how do I contact Carrie?
Thanks again.

Melissa

E. wrote:
If you write Carrie she can put the rtf back on the check in list. Then you can make the corrections as a validator and the corrected version can go back into the collection. I have done this with several books. You do need her to put the rtf file onto check in books with "hold for" and your name on it though.
E.