[bksvol-discuss] My Enemy, My Ally

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 06:31:36 -0500

If anyone on this list snagged My Enemy, My Ally yesterday, you will need to type in the dialog throughout the book because it is mangled. My edit session expired yesterday morning while I wasn't looking. I don't mind that someone else is fixing it up. Just please don't submit it as a fair scan. My daughter and I have been moving through the book and typing in the Romulan and Klingon dialog as it's supposed to be written. Also the word I is frequently incorrectly recognized as a slash in this file. Thanks for your work and attention to detail with this book.

Monica Willyard