[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Checked-Out Books

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 19:57:15 -0500

Hi Sue,

Here's how to clear the cache in Internet Explorer 11. I'm not sure how your screen reader finds the 'gear' icon -- it you have menus enabled, it's also called the tools menu.

1. Select Tools (via the Gear Icon)
2. Select Safety
3. Select Delete browsing history
4. In the Delete browsing history window, check the option "Temporary Internet files." Make sure that all of the other checkboxes are unchecked. You can also check the history and download history boxes if you want to clear those as well, but make sure all of the other options are unchecked.
5. Click the delete button
6. Once all of the cached files are cleared, you should then get a notice that pops up on the screen that says "Internet Explorer has finished deleted the selected browsing history."

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>

How do I empty the cache, Judy S.? (smile)
Sue S.