[bksvol-discuss] Multiple titles

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:37:01 -0400

It's interesting that this appears to have been the case for a long time now,
because I've noticed the multiple titles, but only fairly recently. I haven't
seen it in too many books I've read, but I've been reading some of the books
I've downloaded quite a while back, but when I know it's something I've
downloaded at least somewhat recently, that's where the multiple titles seem to
be. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.