[bksvol-discuss] Re: Multiple languages

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:39:53 -0500

hey, try the ever popular unplug the Answering machine, let it sit and plug it
back in.  Works for ours.  But I agree, I frankly wish i didn't have to scan
this thing, but say sur sarah.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
 The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)