[bksvol-discuss] Re: Multiple emails...

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 13:38:03 -0800

Yes, I had 30 messages saying my submitted book had been aprooved. I've already emailed Carrie and she's put a ticket into engioneering on it.

Denise

At 04:30 AM 2/4/2010, you wrote:
Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago, I checked in a book and then when I got the notice that the book had been accepted I received about ten copies of the email. I thought maybe it was a ffluke thing. Well, last night I checked in a book and this morning I have 34 emails from BookShare support telling the book I check in has been accepted. Is this happening to anyone else.

Lori