[bksvol-discuss] Re: Moving around pages in a book--can some1please check this book

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 11:49:43 -0500

Hey Vivian;
Yes and no. LOL It sort of helps at least gives me a guide but it doesn't help
because it just kind of confused me more. At this point I think that I will
just start over from the original download and take a fresh look at this book
because I REFUSE to believe that it is just this difficult. I just started on
the Coleman novel, was working on the preliminary proofing for this novel,just
finished the Clark novel and was writing a history paper and I was doing all of
this at the same time; alternating between documents all the while. Anyway, I
think that I am just crossed eyes and my mind is scrambled. *smile*
Netta