[bksvol-discuss] Re: Moving around pages in a book--can some1please check this book

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 22:07:48 -0500

"Hey guys;
The book in question is Little Black Girl Lost 4:
THE DIARY OF JOSEPHINE BAPTISTE

by Keith Lee Johnson. The ISBN# is:
978-1-60751-642-2

I need to know on what page does chapter 1 starts and the subsequent chapters
after that. I figure that if I can get the page numbers for the beginning of
the chapters then re-numbering the pages or at least straightening out the even
page numbers may be a breeze, hopefully. The scanner hasn't gotten back to me
yet but pretty confident that she eventually will since she is usually a
contributor to the list.

Thanks,

Netta

Just because you are blind does not mean you lack vision"-Stevie Wonder