[bksvol-discuss] Re: Motivated volunteer LOL

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 21:16:47 -0500

Hey, Shelley!

I'm looking forward to it! I actually am going to bid on some on eBay if
they don't start showing up soon. Smiles. I would love nothing better than
to see the full collection of there one day. I can handle whatever you can
dish out, given enough time.

I don't know anything about the books that you mentioned, I was mainly a
Cherry Ames and Nancy Drew fan growing up. Read my share of Hardy boys, too.
I'm pretty good Agatha Christie fan, although I don't think mentally I can
follow real adult material these days. Wink. Something about stress and
memory loss... I would give anything a single shot, though. Especially if it
is an excellent scan under 200 pages.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce