[bksvol-discuss] Motivated volunteer LOL

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 18:09:35 -0500

Okay, I'm sure many of you know, this is addicting! :-) I am finally finding
a modicum of comfort in that I might have a little bit of competency in a
small area, and I am eager to proof read another book. I would love to do
another Cherry Ames; are there any in the process of being scanned? I know I
while back there were a couple people who were interested in scanning and I
would gladly proof is many of those as possible. They were a childhood
favorite of mine, and reading/proofing one only reinforce that love. I
rarely get a chance to read with the lack of help in our home, so this was a
wonderful departure from my caregiving responsibilities.

I will take another book in the meantime from the list of books available
for checkout, but it would be really wonderful if it was a book that I would
enjoy while I am having the opportunity to add it to the collection. Yeah, I
know, Cherry Ames is for teenage girls, but it's kind of nice to have such a
blissful departure from my ordinary life. :-) Besides, then Nichole can read
it after me when it comes out.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce