[bksvol-discuss] Most downloaded list

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 01:42:04 -0700 (PDT)

As always the favorite downloads list is my most favorite Bookshare link.

I was curious, now that school is back in and I assume lots of students will be
using Bookshare again, if people who are unable to unwilling to see adult
content books in the collection, if the adult content books show up on their
favorite downloads list? Or do they get a different favorite downloads list?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading -  Last Seen Leaving by Kelly Braffet
Call anywhere in the world for free on the 3 Skypephone