[bksvol-discuss] Re: Most Popular Books

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:16:03 -0600

Hi Jamie!

If you just have the most popular book sorted by date added, you'll see
those added recently at the top of the list. You don't have to look beyond
the point when you start recognizing books from prior time periods.

I admit it does take some getting used to. *smile*

Also, it's nice to have the database search by author, if you're wondering
if a certain author has books on the "most popular downloads" list.

 Blessings.

Lynnsky

  _____