[bksvol-discuss] Re: Most Popular Books

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:28:35 -0500

I realize that the sort order can be adjusted, but I am wondering two things. The first is what the default sort order is. When you click the link for the most popular books they are already sorted in some order. I suspect that it is in order of popularity, but we are not told that. The second is exactly from what pool of titles from the web site this is a list of the most popular titles. I suspect that it is the most popular downloads from the last month or at least somerecent period of time, regardless of when they were added to the collection. I suspect these things, but it would really be nice to be told. It is always more interesting and useful to look at a list when you know exactly what it is a list of.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: