[bksvol-discuss] More than 'pooter' woes

  • From: Tim Syfert <goodproofing2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:27:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

I really, really appreciate all the computer buying suggestions. I'll keep
those emails and save up to replace this aging relic.

My unemployment runs out next month and I probably won't have any internet, let
alone anything else. Can the books be downloaded to a floppy disc? The public
library computers don't save to CD or the hard drive.

I love this volunteer proofreading, but I need a paying job. Anyone know of any
publishers/writers I can apply to? I'd hate to stop doing this. Hope I didn't
depress anyone.

Tim

PS: My monitor screen is set at 'full screen'. How do I change that? I have XP.