[bksvol-discuss] Re: More page and page break questions

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:36:38 -0700

Hi Caitlyn,

        You can find out how many pages a book should have by looking it up
on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, or some other web site that is book oriented by
using the ISBN in the book.  If you can't find the book on a web site,
there's always contacting the submitter if you're unsure whether there are
too many or not enough page breaks in a book.

        Does that help at all?  Did I answer the right question?  I have to
say that I've rarely seen a submitted book with too many page breaks.  In my
experience, it's much more common for there not to be enough of them.  Like
that helps if you're having the opposite problem, right? And I think your
problem, too many page breaks, would be a lot more difficult to solve
without a copy of the book.  Just trying to commiserate here.

Mayrie