[bksvol-discuss] Re: More on validation of books and rtf format

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mandy@ Benetech" <mandy.t@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:05:42 -0400

I got that too and will still try again to upload in .kes before converting to rtf as it is still easier to do the final checks in .kes. I wrote Bookshare asking about this since the site clear says .kes is an acceptable format for submissions. I have not gotten a reply and will send this to the Bookshare address - maybe someone will decide what is allowed or not and where or when or why or . . . .

Amy
omsm