[bksvol-discuss] Re: More on Pagination Woes

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:51:05 -0700

Chris:

When using O p, I use only the retain fonts & paragraph formatting
option, occasionally truPage, but font & paragraph is best because u
don't get that weird disappearing text of which u speak. U may need to
adjust your paper size in word to get the proper pagination.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride