[bksvol-discuss] More info on the books I'm planning to scan and submit

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 09:04:54 -0400

Hi all.

In addition to the list of books from yesterday, I'm putting the finishing
touches on two Emilie Richards books and will probably submit this today.
They are the first two in the Shenandoah Album series.

The Wedding Ring

Endless Chain

I'll check with my library for the third one when I get a chance.

Of the Bertrice Small books I'm planning to scan, most of them are not in a
series with the following exceptions:

The Last Heiress, is the last book in The Friarsgate Inheritance series

Private Pleasures and Forbidden Pleasures are in a series titled The
Pleasures.

Also I love Rogues is listed under Anthologies and I think it is a
collection including other authors.

The Lauren Henderson novels are all part of her Sam Jones series.  When
doing a more thorough check of what's on BookShare, I discovered that Freeze
My Marguerita is already there.and not only that, but I submitted it!  Oh
well, I shouldn't rely on my memory for such details.  I'll scan The
Strawberry Tattoo and Pretty Boy, and I'll try to get copies of the other
three in the series.  She's a lot of fun to read if you enjoy the
outrageous!

Donna