[bksvol-discuss] Re: More fun with footnotes! (LONG)

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:35:49 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking as a dyslexic with a physical disability and knowing we have a
prolific
scanner who is also dyslexic, I love trying to embrace universal design that
helps all as much as possible.  Doug and Nichole are severely physically
handicapped and often the forgotten group under the Chaffee Amendment.
 Valerie