[bksvol-discuss] Re: More fun with footnotes! (LONG)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:29:49 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, Good. That clears that up for me. I'll ll change the notes I saved. I did
have "put the word before the footnotes and wasn't sure if it meant  in front
or in the space after the text. In books I've done before I've had 3 asterisks
between the text and the end-of-page footnotes and the footnotes in an 8-point
font (because I'd used 10 point for  photo descriptions and captions)