[bksvol-discuss] Re: More frustration about missing spaces

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:04:44 -0400

Hi, Ellen.
I think having a sighted person is a good idea.

I had a book that did that once and there were these little stylistic thingies
between some of the words.  It looked almost like a superscript marker but it
wasn't.  I think it was just supposed to make the print look fancier.
Maybe that's what you have here?
Christina