[bksvol-discuss] Re: More about footnotes

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 06:03:21 -0700

HI Deborah,

Okay, I could be completely remembering incorrectly, but weren't we
instructed a month or two back to use square brackets around the footnote
numbers, and not to separate them from the preceding word?  Does anyone else
remember getting those instructions?  Did I dream them?  Because I really,
really thought that's what we were instructed to do recently.

Sorry to muddy the waters, but what I think I remember would completely
solve your problem, Deborah.

Scott quoted from the scanning and proofreading manual, so it's somewhere in
the list archives.  I am really sorry I have such a crummy memory!

Mayrie