[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Upload Woes

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:02:44 -0700

Did you try the trick of opening your file in MS word, spacing, then backspacing and then saving the file? I do that as a matter of course. ----- Original Message ----- From: <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 12:05 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] More Upload Woes

I am again unable to upload avalidated RTF book:  Body Count, by P.D.
Martin.  Conversion from .KES to .RTF goes fine, the upload happens, then
there's an error.

The first time, I got all the checkboxes as to the software's rating the
book as adult content, the Excellent rating, etc.  I inserted the ISBN's
etc., and all went fine till the page crashed.

The second and third times, I just got an error copying the file.

Thanks to John Glass for previously going over the upload process, and to
Cindy for those pesky chapter titles.

One quick suggestion: How about labeling the various "Accept" pages as No.
1 and 2, first and second, something like that?  When focusing on that
control, you don't know just where you're at.

  P.S.: I'll keep trying.
--
Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or