[bksvol-discuss] More Page Number Questions

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:43:04 -0400

Hi,
The manual requires me to get as close to the print page numbers as
possible. The closest I am going to be able to get is to put page numbers
in the places where the table of contents says the sections start, then do
my best from there. I really don't want to hold up this book forever over
this nor lose my work because I have done a lot of putting hyperlinks,
email addresses, and code back together where the scanner broke it and
re-doing tables so that they are somewhat more readable. Is it OK to send
the book in that way once it's done?

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/