[bksvol-discuss] Re: More FineReader testing

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:27:59 -0500

Donna,

Under FRPro's Scanning options, which interface are you using?  It will
typically ask you to use iether the original application (i.e., the
scanner's interface) or the Fine Reader interface.  What scanner are you
using?  with my trial version, I have not encountered that particular
problem.  In fact, a book scanned with a gray-scale and 400 DPI setting
scans faster with the same scanner than it does with either K1000 or
Openbook.

Pratik

  _____