[bksvol-discuss] Re: More FineReader testing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:38:55 -0800 (PST)

I now have Fine Reader 5 for the Mac. Apparently
that's the only one available. But unlike the one I
had before, it will only save one page at a time, as
far as I can tell. It scans and "reads" o.k., and
saves instantly, but I have to save each page in a
folder and then copy them one by one to the book file
I'm working on. Fortunately, I'm only scanning missing
pages or short children's books. I preferred the other
one, where I could convert and save several pagees as
one file.

Cindy