[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Dragonlance books requested

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith59@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:20:28 -0400

I have scanned Test of the Twins which is the third book in the twins
series of Dragonlance books, but I haven't cleaned it up yet.  Work is
extra busy for me at present, so it may be a while before I get to it,
but I will get it submitted eventually.  These books were kind of a
pain in the patoot.

Donna