[bksvol-discuss] More Cheap Books

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:33:39 -0400

I just discovered something. As a favor to someone I was just looking for something on a web site that I had never visited before even though it is quite well known. It is Craig's List. As long as I was there I did some browsing and I thought about the discussion here of where to find cheap books. There was a for sale category and there was a books subcategory and I checked it out. The very first item listed was someone who had over 250 hardcover and over 300 paperbacks for sale for a certain fixed price which would make the per book price quite low. Those were all romance books. As I looked down the list there were some other lots and some single books too at various prices. I was, of course, just looking at listings in my own area and I am sure that the pickings might be variable in other areas , but it might be a good place for the rest of you to browse too. You just might find some cheap books for scanning. That is CraigsList.com.