[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Awards for Bookshare?

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:41:12 -0500

shelly,
I am working on scanning booker prize winners and other books that were short-listed for the booker prize. That will get a lot of international authors on the site.
Amber
My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.\
Bela Karolyi, Olympic Coach
E-Mail: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx