[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Awards for Bookshare?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 23:38:43 -0800

Hi, Mike. I agree with you, but I also agree with Shelley. I'm also
attending college to get into the teaching profession, and I'd like to work
with younger kids. The various kids' books that have received awards are
great for people like us, and since it can be hard to get them in accessible
formats, Bookshare becomes an asset in that department. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis