[bksvol-discuss] Re: Montana Heritage Anthology submitter

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:08:11 -0700 (PDT)

I hope the submitter contacts you. If not, perhaps
someone on the list who is in Montana or that region.
Lena, I think it was, had a book she wanted for her
class about the Chesapeake (sp?) bay area but it seems
have been available only in more local libraries. One
of my library systems does have your book but only in
the reference department downtown.

Good luck.

Cindy