[bksvol-discuss] Re: Monica's books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:23:20 -0400

So you want me to validate House?
I already took You can Feel Good Again adn sent you a message about it and settings in scanning software.

All the best,

E.

At 11:16 PM 6/11/2006, you wrote:

It's called House and is by Ted Decker and Frank Peretti. The other books I submitted are in decent shape for almost anyone to validate, but House is such a long mystery that I can't easily get feedback on its condition from my own software. Thanks for your help.

On Sunday 6/11/2006 10:56 PM, you wrote:
Monica, which book did you submit? I mean, which is the one you want me to rankspell check? Conversations with God?

E.
At 02:19 AM 6/11/2006, you wrote:

Elizabeth is a Vulcan, and our dear Katie is a Betazed! LOL! We only need a space ship now so we can go to places where no reader has gone before. (giggle)

At Saturday 6/10/2006 09:54 PM, you wrote:
Hmm, Pratik a Romulan? It might explain... <haha>