[bksvol-discuss] Re: Monica; Thomas & Charlotte Pitt

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <mcortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:26:36 -0400

It's great that other's have been picking up where I left off!  I have two
of the books that Nancy has.  So far I've almost finished scanning Belgrave
Square although it will take me a week or so to read it and fix everything.
I also have a paperback Highgate Rise that I was going to take the cover off
and put through the ADF.  If Nancy's copy would take more time to scan (e.g.
because it's a library book), I'm happy to work on it.

Let me know what works best for you and Nancy.

MM (a.k.a. Monica in Maryland)